Stackable SATA storage expansion board with USB Hub for Raspberry Pi
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Expand your Pi project with one of these kits to add disk storage.
The X828 is a stackable 2.5" SATA HDD expansion board focused on providing a bigger storage solution for your Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+/3B/2B/B+. The X828 board is a great way to give a desktop look, as you can connect multiple external hard drives without having them "hanging" from the USB ports of your SBC.
Each X828 includes extra USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, so you can connect keyboards, USB sticks or even other external HDDs.
If you are looking at building a Media Center or even a Network-attached storage (NAS), the X828 is a great choice. You will be able to separate one hard disk only for operating system and the rest for media, games...etc.
[For Use with]
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
- All Raspberry Pi operating systems
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi - Stackable 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD Shield
- Supports one or multiple 2.5'' SATA HDDs/SSDs working at the same time(depending on the number of X828 boards you stack)
- Supports up to 4TB 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives (HDD) / solid-state drive (SSD)
- Supports operating system installation and booting from your HDD/SSD*
- Provides additional 3 USB3.1 Gen1 ports for Raspberry Pi,and integrated USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s bridge controller
- Function to power the RPI via XH2.54 only needing a single power supply
- Function to power the stackable X828 via USB3 Male-to-male cable only needing a single power supply
- USB3.1 Gen1 5Gb/s connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi 4
- USB2.0 480Mb/s connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi 3
- Quick file transfer with high-speed USB3.1 5Gb/s connectivity from a PC or a Mac
- Specially-made ultra short USB3.1 cable to connect with Raspberry Pi and stackable X828 boards
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- Fully compatible with X735 for intelligent power management and cooling your Raspberry Pi
- Fully compatible with X710 for wide input voltage (6~36V) and intelligent safe power management
- Fully compatible with X765 for powering over Ethernet (POE, 5V 4A)
- Fully compatible with X705, X725 for uninterruptible power supply (18650 UPS, 5.1V 8A)
- PCB Size 107.5mm x 85mm
[Power Supply Requirement]
- Power supply: 5.1Vdc +/-5% , ≥4A
- Ports & Connectors: DC jack - 5.5x2.5mm
- USB socket - USB 3.0 type A
- Power connector - XH2.54 2-pin
- SATA socket - 7+15P Female