It is easy to see why HALTI is one of the best-selling headcollars in the world! If you have a large powerful dog or one that pulls on the lead, you will know how exhausting walks can be. Dogs of all sizes can pull on the lead to the point of choking themselves. The HALTI was designed by Dr Roger Mugford to come to the rescue of such dogs and their owners. Its revolutionary design is based on the same principle as a horse's headcollar - if you guide the head, the body will surely follow. Naturally following the contours of a dogs face and positioned well down the dog's nose, the HALTI gives you maximum steering power and control. The particular advantage of the HALTI is its unique on-off muzzle-closing effect: when the dog attempts to lunge forward or attack, his jaws are closed by the slip ring. When he is relaxed or friendly, he can pant easily and act just like a dog. The soft material and careful design and construction ensures the HALTI is comfortable and in many dogs can create a pronounced calming effect. HALTI comes in six sizes and all HALTI's have a padded nose band for extra comfort.
- STOP PULLING - Train your dog to stop pulling on walks with the world-famous HALTI Headcollar. Neoprene-padded noseband ensures supreme comfort for your dog and prevents the strip from moving into your dog's eyes
- PRACTICAL & SAFE - The safety loop attaches to the d-ring on the dog's collar allowing control even if the headcollar comes off. The HALTI headcollar is designed to allow your dog to pant and yawn
- FOR ALL BREEDS & SIZES- Made from lightweight and strong nylon webbing, The HALTI Headcollar comes in 6 sizes and can be used for all dogs including tiny and giant breeds
- EASY TO USE- Includes a free comprehensive training guide
- EFFECTIVE TRAINING TOOL - Patented design gently steers the head and therefore controls the dog's direction of movement, making training easy and putting you, the owner, back in control