Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Computer
Choose from a Pi 400 computer on it's own or as a kit, with everything you need apart from your choice of monitor/screen.
Kits include a location specific power supply and keyboard layout. For the AU kit option, we use a US kit and substitute a power supply suitable for Australia/New Zealand.
There are 2 keyboard layouts to choose from - US or UK
Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output and 4K video playback, Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard. Raspberry Pi 400 is ideal for surfing the web, creating and editing documents, watching videos, and learning to program using the Raspberry Pi OS desktop environment.
Optional kit version includes:
- 1x Raspberry Pi 400 Computer
- 1x USB mouse
- 1x Power supply (to suit region based on variant selected)
- 1x SD card
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x Beginners guide
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Connectivity: Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports GPIO Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- Video & sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60) Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Keyboard: 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on regional variant)
- Power: 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm